Dr Masani has many years of experience in performing minor surgery and having many years of experience within plastic surgery understands the importance of minimising scarring and down-time.
He has devised clever techniques to help swerve pain and uses the best topical and local anesthetics to ensure your treatment is safe and comfortable.
- Mole removal with radio wave surgery – also performed by Dr Jones – Aesthetic Practitioner
- Skin tag removal - also performed by Dr Jones – Aesthetic Practitioner
- Small Cyst removal
- Thread vein treatment - also performed by Dr Jones – Aesthetic Practitioner
- Split Earlobe Repair
- Wart removal with liquid Nitrogen
- In-growing toe nail procedures
- Suturing minor lacerations under local anesthetic
- Removing foreign body matter from eyes, ears, nose and throat
Our treatment rooms are fully fitted with all medical equipment needed to provide a safe, hygienic and comfortable treatment. Every care is taken to make procedures fast and effective with minimal pain as local anesthetics, numbing agents and cooling devices are used where appropriate.
The use of Radiowave for mole removals is highly effective and there is minimal scarring after the area has fully healed, aftercare advice is given after every procedure.